3.15.2016

Singapore // Arab Street + Haji Lane


Husband and I spent a lovely [if a bit sweaty] few hours wandering the area around Arab Street and Haji Lane. it's probably redundant for me to say, yet again, how much I loved the colors of Singapore. how much I loved the architecture. how I loved just wandering without much of a real plan.

so we're just going to let the photos do the talking.


let's take a brief moment to stop here and acknowledge I am completely obsessed with this teal color. I'm pretty sure that every time I saw something painted this color while we were in Singapore, I had to take a dozen photos.

ok, moving on.


how to get there

take the MRT to the Bugis station and head out exit #2. wander through the streets, appreciating the artwork, stopping into cute cafes, quirky shops and bookstores. grab yourself a long pour tea, hang out at a streetside table and people watch. repeat until satisfied.

explore one of Singapore's most diverse and colorful neighborhoods: cute cafes, trendy shops, and street art dominate Haji Lane, while long pour tea and rare bookstores await you on Arab Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...